Featured Post

Building you first base on ark pvp servers

A Thatch house can be your first official house in ark. I would advise building this house then replacing it with wood quickly. This hou...

Thursday, December 1, 2016

(My Character) My personal stats and 3 things you should level up!

This is my current character on Xbox one. I use him for raiding and trolling on other servers. My xbox one name is "IFYGITA14" and I am currently an active player on ark survival evolved. I leveled up my characters health, melee, and weight. Health allows me to take more damage when raiding or fighting tame/wild dins. Melee will help to destroy enemy player quicker or knock them out and take their materials. Weight helps me carry the loot from raids or resources when I gather them. I am currently a level 71 and infected so my stats in the image are depleted. To lose the sickness I have to either level up or make a cure, which can be hard for new players. I play on official servers 18 and in the the tribe "White Inferno". Our head leader is Teleponcho at the general rank and me at the soldier rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment